Last week, Go To Services was sewing face masks to help fill in the void of N95 supplies due to COVID-19. This week, we’re designing portable handwashing stations for some of our home builder friends since all of their suppliers are out. Our prototypes are not always pretty at first, but we’re resourceful if nothing else and Go To will have at least 30 on the way next week!
Here Are Some Solutions that Go To Services is Providing to Help Overcome Operational Challenges Due to the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Level 1 Precautionary Cleaning and Applying Disinfectant to Homes on the Market for Realtors
- Level 2 Enhanced Cleaning of Touchpoints and Application of Disinfectants To Other Surfaces in Commercial Offices
- Building Temporary Plastic Containment / Quarantine / Decontamination Areas
- Installation of Plexiglass Sneeze Shields at Point of Sale Registers
- Design, Build, and Installation of Portable Hand Washing Stations for Home Builder Construction Sites