I recently purchased a condo downtown and was shocked when my painters found mold behind some loose molding in the master bathroom. My husband and I were putting so much money into our new home and mold mitigation was never a part of the budget. We called several companies and got a lot of opinions. Fortunately, Bill Kelty the owner of GoTo Services answered our call and made time to evaluate the situation. The first thing Bill did was put us at ease. I was truly heartbroken when we discovered mold in our perfect new home. Bill went right to work to test the area and concluded that the mold was in fact contained to the wall behind the shower. Him and his technician removed the insulation, rotted sheetrock and sanitized the area and water tested to make sure there would be no repeat issues. The poorly grouted tile which was the cause of the problem was re-grouted and the wall re-enforced and patched – all done very quickly, professionally and without inconveniencing me or my husband. The price was reasonable and very well worth it considering it was handled with one phone call. I recommend GoTo Services to anyone who has water damage and needs it resolved quickly and without hassle.